How can I get involved with the Chocolate Festival?
- Donate gently used books or CDs to the Used Book Table or help us organize the items that have been donated. Contact Linda Corradino with questions (email Linda).
- Volunteer to work an hour or more during the Festival. Contact Meghan Eddy.
- Participate in the Chocolate Chase as a runner or walker. (Register for the race online)
- Participate in the Cupcake Throwdown by baking & entering 2 dozen of your favorite chocolate cupcakes. (Download Entry Form: Word doc or PDF)
- Print out some Chocolate Festival Posters and post at work and in your neighborhood (Download JPEG file)
- Join us the day of the Festival to partake in all of the chocolate goodies, music, and fellowship with friends & community members.
If you have questions, ideas, or wish to be involved in some aspect of the Chocolate Festival, please contact co-chairs Cindy Remington (email / 434-242-7563) or Andy Guertler (email).